Thursday, January 2, 2014

two-thousand fourteen.

we rung in the new year with this little lady.


we're a bit obsessed with her.. 


As is Tuon!
 Never in my life have I seen a dog SO in love with a baby. 
Trust me, it'll make your heart melt. 

We spent new year's eve with our really good friends and their almost two month old baby. It was low-key and fantastic. Lara cooked us up an amazing dinner, Thomas and I provided dessert and the movie and we were all up (including Liliana) at midnight to ring in 2014 together.




It was such a goodnight, filled with good friends, belated Christmas gifts, fully bellies, a movie and of course a little bundle of sunshine.


Ignore my half fallen out pony tail of a hairdo, we were watching a movie and I was perfectly content holding a sleeping baby through the entire thing rather than dealing with my hair. :)



See I told you, we're all a bit over the moon about the little one.  :) 


This year was such a good one and I was really sad have 2013 come to an end. This was a big year for us and I'll always look back at this year fondly with good memories. As much as I'm sad to see 2013 leave us, I'm also excited for the New Year. I'm excited to spend time with my love and to simply live life. 
Happy New Year! 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment