Friday, January 31, 2014

a starfish!

Thomas was messing with the fish tank the other night (what's new, right?) and randomly I hear Thomas yelling at me, "uhhhhh, I just caught a star fish!"


Isn't he cool?!! He's a brittle starfish and lives in the sand or holes of the rocks. We knew we had some in the tank because they stick their legs out at night to catch any food that comes their way, but this was the fist time we've actually been able to see the entire guy.


I was a little shocked at how big he was! 


These photo's are on the blurry side because every time we 
moved the cup he kept trying to avoid the light. 


After I was done taking picture and ooo-ing and ahhh-ing at him, Thomas 
placed him back in the tank where he QUICKLY disappeared into the sand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment