Saturday, November 30, 2013

thankful.



It's nice to have a time of the year where you just stop your daily routine, eat with loved onces and talk about what you're thankful for. I'm thankful for a loving family, a sweet husband, a peanut butter loving pup, a roof over my head, warm blankets and the month of december. :)






Thomas and I had such a good thanksgiving, I'm still full from all the food we ate over this long weekend. We spent most of the holiday with his family and then we invited my mama and dad down to have another feast on Saturday with us, so that they didn't miss out on the Thanksgiving festivities. It was so much fun hosting in our little apartment. Our kitchen is far too small and we don't have a real table for everyone to sit at, but we made it work. It was so much fun!



Don't let this picture fool you...
we really were beyond excited to host a real holiday in our home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment