Saturday, June 29, 2013

let's have some fun with sparklers!


You can shoot off fireworks in this state. I'm talking real fly up into the air and explode fireworks-- not the flashing smoke bombs. No need to worry about wildfires here in this muggy state.
It's no surprise to everyone who knows me even the slightest, that things that go boom in the sky, make me slightly nervous. Shocking-- I know.
After Paul and Lara's gender reveal party, Thomas and Paul walked up the street to the firework stand and brought back some fireworks that turned them both into giddy little kids.








Don't worry, I moved the candle.

Now sparklers? 



I can rock a sparkler. I mean how could you not love something that makes picture look sooooo cool. LIKE THIS?!!



I'm waring you now, I've over loaded this post with photos and these are just some of my favorites.. I've put all of them on my flikr account so you my brows them all if you so wish, here.

This was our first attempt at our sparker photo. Tri-pod set! Setting adjusted! Lara and I being crazy still for the 8 second exposure! Thomas and Paul running like crazy people behind us with sparklers anddddd...


fail.

However! With the though of turing on the light from the garage we were smarter and did a test picture and came out with this gem.



I totally feel like this is cut straight from some dream in an 80s movie.. I love it so much! 
He's mine.



Seriosuly how fun? We make our own neon 80s background 
thankyouverymuch! 

we made hearts..


and an arrow.. 


then attempted a arrow piercing the heart.. 


Paul and Lara got their own sparkler photo!


We attempted writing our names.. backwards! 


and then we got crazy.. 




108 photos later we finally stopped.
But I so can't wait to do it again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment