Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I was feeling crafty..

Like I mentioned last week, work has kind of put us all in a funk. So I decided I needed something crafty. Thanks to a impromptu visit to Joann's Fabrics I left with some paint, paper (that literally made me drool), cardboard letters and modge podge.
On Pinterest there are so many cute ideas out there involving these cardboard letters and I knew it would be a perfect stress free craft.


See that pretty paper?! Doesn't it make you drool?! 


I don't know what I'm going to do with them but I love how they turned out! 


I was originally thinking I could use these somewhere in our wedding, but I also think they'd be insanely cute hung up on a wall with a bunch of picture frames. Who knows, but right now they make me very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment