Wednesday, July 31, 2013

my amazing bridal shower.


I have some pretty amazing family members. When Thomas and I got engaged a part of me was really sad that I lived so far away from my family that I wasn’t going to be able to share in their joy and celebrate right there with them while we planned the wedding. I couldn’t have been more mistaken.





My bridal shower from my Aunties and my Maid of Honor was truly an act of love. They pour so much detail and time into making a day all about Thomas and I that have a hard time even expressing how grateful I am that their in my life. 




Not only did I feel so loved by my wonderful hostess but by so many of my friends and family who showed up and even made the trip to Denver so that we could all celebrate together.



Looking back on my shower I’m still just so overwhelmed by how much love I felt from each and every person there. I’m so lucky to be apart of this family. 



I wouldn't trade them for the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment