Friday, July 19, 2013

a girls weekend.

Sometimes a girl's weekend is all you need. A perfect worry-free, care-free weekend with some lovely ladies. My bachelorette weekend over the fourth was so perfect. It was a weekend filled...

with firework festivities!

  UntitledUntitled

Drinks on rooftops



An awesome bookstores.



A quick trip to the beach.











And what weekend wouldn't be complete with a little bit of creativity. :)





Just thinking back on that weekend makes me smile and miss these two like crazy. I had such an amazing time and from the moment I arrived I didn't want it to be over. I loved living with these two in college and I love that when I see their faces again it's like nothing has changed.


These two girls of mine are gems and I love them with all my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment