Thursday, December 27, 2012

christmas

Untitled

It's a good thing I love this holiday. Love it so much Thomas and I got to celebrate it twice!
This was the first year for me that I didn't wake up in my parents house on Christmas morning, and I'm not going to lie, around November I was feeling a little worried about it.

Untitled

Since my family had a huge gathering for Thanksgiving, we completely didn't see Thomas' family at all for the turkey feast. So we knew going into this that we were going to celebrate Christmas with Thomas' family and Thanksgiving with mine. Cullen scared us all and it was looking like his new job was going to have him work a 1/2 day on Christmas Eve, so the new plan was to celebrate Christmas with my side of the family the weekend prior to Christmas.

Untitled

Now that it's all over and done with, I have to say, Thomas and I got this year right. I know every year won't go down this smoothly but at least we can say we got the first one right.

Untitled


Untitled

It worked out so well. I truly felt like I had two Christmas mornings.

Untitled

Thomas and I are exhausted from all the driving, but I'm so glad we took this entire week off to recharge and get things back in order before the new year. 2013!! It's going to be a busy one!! :)

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment