Monday, December 31, 2012

2012

january.

Untitled

february. 

Untitled

Untitled

march.

IMG_0253UntitledUntitled

april.

IMG_0243IMG_0235IMG_0239

Untitled

may.

Untitled

Untitled

june.

too bad this resort was in the way.

Untitled

Untitled

july.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

august.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

september.

Untitled

UntitledUntitledIMG_0918

october.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

IMG_0892IMG_0949IMG_0955

november.

IMG_8715

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

december.

                                UntitledUntitled

IMG_1088IMG_1099IMG_1084

736946_649737340509_1951227576_o

I'm not going to lie, that last photo is easily turning into one of my most favorite things. The smirk on Thomas' face and me trying to talk to our dog like she actually comprehends complete sentences. The whole thing cracks me up!

It's weird when a year comes to an end. We all have these moments of refections and seeing where we can improve in our lives ahead. I have some new years resolutions in store for myself, (what bride doesn't try to shape up before the big day?) but I also have a completely different look out on my life to come. Thomas has a played a key role into that, this time last year we were just dating, both of us with our own dreams and futures and this year, we now get to tackle the future together. We both see each others goals and dreams and we're both on board to make sure we get there. I love that. There's something so comforting in the fact that I have him on my side for years to come. 

2012 was a great year and I can believe we're about to embark onto 2013. 
I'll start this year as a Belleville and end it as a Harris. 
How crazy and exciting is that? :)

See you next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment