Tuesday, May 29, 2012

knit knit knit!

it's now officially summer..  easily 90 degrees, and what am I in the mood for?


why knitting of course.

Here's my goal. Who knows if I'll ever finish it. I only have a few knitting projects to my name that I've actually finished.. one being a scarf and the second being a pot holder.. or more like a scarf that turned into a pot holder. But! I'm determined to learn more than the basic stitch and the pearl and this pattern is challenging my knitting skills. I mean when you're told to cast on 100 stitches I know I've entered a new knitting league.




Who knew I'd be thankful for the this lady and that she was crafty enough to upload youtube videos to help me on my journey of deciphering the greek like knitting patterns..

 kfb, ssk, and k2tog --yeaa I now know what those mean. ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment