Saturday, February 4, 2012

bubba

It may be a little on the late side, but let's just pretend that it's groundhogs day once again!!!


Dearest Bubba,
Happy Birthday Cullen!! Have I mentioned that you're my favorite sibling of all time?  Please come to Nashville so we can hang out, take pictures and just be down right awesome. I'll show you a good time over on honkey tonk row. It'd be fuuuun! Also bring your guitar-- that's a state requirement for when you cross the Tennessee line, you must have a guitar. Plus when you come, you can tell me about a bunch of new music that I should be listening too.. minus the country please-- (although I do (kinda) enjoy the Marietta Mud mix you made me).  But really I want more of this:


More Avett and Black Keys, that's my only request!
One more thing have I mentioned that it's insanely warm here? Seriously I'm upset about it.. I haven't seen an inch of snow this year--NOT AN INCH! Madness.

So have I convinced you?!! Great.
Can't wait to see you!

Much love,
Kay Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment