Saturday, April 6, 2013

I really got raisins for my birthday.

Apparently Thomas and I like to make each other hunt for our gifts. Although Thomas claims that this time he really did buy a box too small for my present and had to get crafty. Thanks to my mama for taking pictures so that I can document Thomas' craftiness ;)

So about three WEEKS before my birthday this pretty little present appeared. Can we say torcher?

Untitled

Oh and I wasn't allowed to shake it. 

But, when I got to open it on my birthday?! I found a bag of Doritos and two boxes of raisins. That's love I tell yuh.. as you can see on my face. Luckily there was also a note inside telling me that the box was too small and that I should probably go and look behind my french dress picture.

              photo-4    photo-3

And sure enough that's where I found my sweeet gift from my man. :)

photo-5

so crafty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment