Thursday, January 19, 2012

something old something new.














Back in December my boyfriend's sister got married. They planned a wedding in a whopping 6 weeks! Six! On our way there I was asked if I wouldn't mind taking some pictures for them. whhhhhat?!! I was so nervous! Yet I think being thrown into the chaos was the best thing, I focused in and snapped away. Plus I love taking pictures, so how could I not? I was planning in doing it anyway, but now I was official.


Those top two are by far my favorite of the hundreds I took. I want them side by side framed on a wall! And they just look so much classier in the black and white. I love them.




They had another friend taking pictures and they wanted someone as a back up, so that took off some pressure. But still being entrusted of capturing a moment like that? I didn't want to disappoint.









Thank you pinterest for some inspiration.

My only regret of the entire day is that I seriously wished I knew my camera inside and out. I'm still on such a learning curve with that bad boy that I caught myself wishing I had my trusty point and shoot.
Over all I was really happy and I was touched that Matt and Jenny trusted me in capturing their wedding :)

 


Congratulations again Matt and Jenny! :)

1 comment: